Take your practice and teaching to a new level with the Gold Therapy Teacher Training Program. Click for more information.
Teacher Training Program Classes start Jan 5, 2017. Gold Therapy Program Classes start Jan 12, 2018. Get your application in early to reserve your spot!
Check the Upcoming Workshops/Events column for Teacher Training Information Sessions - come and see what the programs have to offer and get all your questions answered!
Celebrating 21 years - over 1,000 graduates are out improving the quality of peoples lives all across Canada.
• Learn how to avoid, prevent and recover when pain persists.• Learn where recent pain science meets yoga poses and yoga philosophy for successful results.
• Learn how to reach your pain free range of motion. How much is enough ?
• Scanning tips to improve body awareness, dialing down the nervous system with Savasana and achieving restful yoga sleep (nidra). Why this works so well!
• Ideal for those with FM/CFS, arthritis, lupus and joint replacements who want to reduce medication and still sleep well.
• Physiotherapists, yoga teachers and movement specialists wanting to understand the mind/pain connection for themselves or better serve their students/clients.
• Those wishing to improve their skills in delivering one on one customized programs to meet their client/student needs.
Established in 1996 by Valery Petrich , The Yoga Studio College of Canada is Calgary’s pioneer teacher training facility. Known as the ‘home studio’ to many, it has trained more than 1,000 graduates. These trainees teach in a variety of settings across Canada including corporate, health and educational facilities. Officially recognized by the Canadian Government as an educational institute for Yoga Therapy.